• • • •
Salt Lake Has Done It—Why Can't We? InlandRail board member Phyllis Holmes forwarded this great Transportation for America article on how Salt Lake City has pulled off an amazing feat in using smart transportation planning to help shape their future. Vision and effective leadership—that's something woefully lacking here in good old Spokane Falls.
InlandRail's 2013 Billboard Campaign. Did you catch any of our billboards? We thought it was time to renew the region's interest. See our FAQs page for new information and a much needed "shot in the arm".
InlandRail's Email List. To more easily communicate with our friends, we have created our first interactive email list. Learn more about it on our email lists page—join now!
Guest Editorial in the S-R. InlandRail Board member KC Traver wrote a guest opinion that appeared in the March 27, 2010 Spokesman-Review RoundTable. We invite you to check it out. This is truly a must-read. His article is also available on our editorial page—click here.
Recommended InlandRail Editorials:
• The Rest of The Story
• The Charlotte Success Story
• STA and AVISTA Wedding Makes For Strange Bedfellows
• A Quick Primer: Axle Loads And Street Deterioration
• $4 Million Annual Loss
• STA's Latest Shenanigans
• STA's Central City Line Hidden Costs
Recommended Outside Reading:
• PublicTransport.about.com Public Transport site hosted and authored by Christopher MacKechnie. Great repository of transportation related information, both rail and bus.
• The Transport Politic: "The Silly Argument Over BRT and Rail"
• Light Rail or BRT? Documented discussions and public debates regarding the suitability of BRT versus LRT.
2013 Billboard Campaign
InlandRail is a non-partisan citizens' group dedicated to
advocating for rail transit as part of a more balanced transportation network for the Eastern Washington and
Northern Idaho region, promoting sustainable growth, economic vitality, affordable citizen mobility, and
increased community character.
Questions or comments?
Get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org